Friday, November 13, 2009

Uterus Cancer More Condition_symptoms My Girl Friend Who I Love Has A Cancer In Her Uterus,She Will Not Bring More Childrens To Me?So?

My girl friend who I love has a cancer in her uterus,She will not bring more childrens to me?So? - uterus cancer more condition_symptoms

My Girke \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ l friend, I have cancer of the uterus, it will not bring more children into my future when I married her, I will do my country to live with her at home, I can sacrifice something for them, but that is highly critical of what I want, after many years as I think I should have a baby? agreed not to marry another girl in the future, bring me babies confuesed me, I need to correct this condition to continue his relationship with him or not, is an operation to remove the cancer part, have his sexual system, what should I do? I need a child in the future, and I need it too, at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment