Friday, November 6, 2009

Ankle Pain Condition_symptoms Any Ways To Get Rid Of Ankle Pain?

Any ways to get rid of ankle pain? - ankle pain condition_symptoms

I Broke my ankle this summer and say he was cured.
But there are SOO pain.
Please do not tell me to get, x-rays,
I'm from this week.
But you have a way to relieve the pain?
I have a lot of pain and the work was very good, so ..
But the soaking, heating pads, cold pack?
Have you or someone you know, very bad experience
sore ankle after the break?
He broke in June, had an air-distribution from July to August
Anything!
Thank grapes.

1 comment:

queenB_8... said...

Elevate the ankle and applying ice. Take a break in the ice. After some time, the application of heat. This contributed to my sister, she has not broken his ankle, but he done nothing wrong and had severe pain and swelling. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment