Friday, November 6, 2009

Brazilian Wax Up Close Brazilian Wax?

Brazilian wax? - brazilian wax up close

If you have done this at home myself? If so, please recommend a suitable kit. I am ready to do, but I think it is too small to enter the room, waiting for someone between my legs. Furthermore, it is as bad as people? How long should the hair in the wax to be effective? I say this because I usually use a bikini wax cut very, very close. I hear you need a good amount of hair. Suggestions or advice would be helpful ... Azz answers are not intelligent. Thank you. :)

1 comment:

lbniblac... said...

I am a licensed cosmetologist, and I can say is do not go so badly and have such control. I've always been very modest, but not so bad. You should try it yourself at home at any time. Let me tell you: The records can be bought in stores that are not good! Harm and are of very poor quality. Even if you do not have appropriate training, not just hurt really bad, but it can also be injured. Please do not try at home. I strongly recommend making an appointment and only get a "Done". Only a shower in the morning of your appointment, take a couple of Advil and go. You will not regret it when you're done!

Post a Comment