Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wallet Alarm If Property Is Stolen During A School Fire Drill, Is The School Held Liable At All?

If property is stolen during a school fire drill, is the school held liable at all? - wallet alarm

This has happened to my friend and others today, a calculator, a laptop and wallet were stolen in the classroom. Now, students do not bring their possessions to a fire alarm with it, in fact, I remember saying no. Therefore, the schools must have a means to protect the people, I would just close the doors! Obviously, this does not happen, and the school is that they are not at fault. Is that correct?

2 comments:

ahsoasho... said...

No, it can not be held liable under the administrative procedures, school, State Fire Drill Procedure: bla bla bla bla.
You need a copy of the fire drill, which, in principle, to leave everything when a fire drill instead. Of course I deny it, say it's stupid.
Remember, if you write it. "

CountryG... said...

I sat down with an attorney to see whether they have to say, because this kind of two ways to go for me, I think, outside of school must be responsible, but also do not think that they take full responsibility 's he knows what it means that I contact your lawyer.

Post a Comment