Monday, January 18, 2010

Chakra Tattoos Are Girls With Tattoos Attractive? Pics Inside?

Are girls with tattoos attractive? pics inside? - chakra tattoos

I have a turtle on my 18th Birthday .. and the 7 chakras of the day, two years later. Tattoos are attractive to women?
I love mine, but I want to hear the opinions of the people:)
Tattoos
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/sublimebabie/2983_1125986797205_1453200073_30314.jpg

for me, because I sometimes think that matters too expensive? in red in the face
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/sublimebabie/Graduation8.jpg

3 comments:

Inked Mama ♥ Beautiful Disaster said...

Some Love 'em, others hate em.
Me - I love tattoos - I have eight and wants more!
His tattoos are great for in my humble opinion.

Yay! said...

Even if you're a nice person and you will get quality work done, so who cares? Yes, change how you see a unicorn girl, if she has some dirt in his back half colors of autumn. But if you look confident that the tattoos are beautiful, and believe in your choice, you will need to be beautiful!

I have people tell me not to receive tattoos, because I am almost like I am, and I'm going to ruin. But I think my tattoos to bring my personality to express myself and make nice. If you think, show to others.

And besides, most people I know, tattoos, and many of my friends Guy crazy for a girl who has a lot of work. When they see, think and what I thought, and almost drooling begin:)

Janie said...

I think the tattoo is great, I love chicks with tattoos. I know this is not for everyone, and people always say things like: What happens when people get old?
But when we grow old and wrinkled and Spider Vains your skin anyway, well ... Who cares?
I love chicks with tattoos! (Yes, I am a woman and no, I'm not gay)
I've seen a lot of ink, and if you want a beautiful woman with ink, then the girls will see suicide. Many of these girls are super sexy and beautiful, and I believe that beautiful women with tattoos are more acceptable in today's culture.
Kudos to your art!

Post a Comment