Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can Anyone Tell Me What The Menapause Is Like Has Anyone Felt As If Your Parents Don't Love You?

Has anyone felt as if your parents don't Love you? - can anyone tell me what the menapause is like

I'm so confused, I feel I never really wanted me.Here are somethings that make me feel this way.
1) every time when I will enter a room and not talk to my parents, they stop talking and to be satisfied with me.
2) My parents do not like it when I laugh in the house
3) My mother has always tried to protect my sister
4) If I say something crazy and my mother, I punched in the shoulder and pulled my hair
5) the other day was to make fun of my cousin, my family and I called and said things that have them and the next day and discovered my mother pulled my hair, slapped me on the 'shoulder and yelled at me Before I explain.
6) My parents and my sister always tells me that I'm pregnant, and IPersonally, I think I am the greatest man in the world.
7) When I say that I laughed for what you do to me is the feeling about me, I'm too sensitive
8) Sometimes I cry myself to sleep
9) I feel like my mother loves my older sister and daughter more than me.
10) Some days are cool and you will really mean for all
11) My sister is in my face, she rubbed each day in size 5 pants, and not in

* I have one sister and two models so that both drives, however, they realized that it hurts when it do all these things, but she always says, only because it crosses his confused.can m menapause. I ', so that everyone had said referring to what I?

2 comments:

let's help! said...

I really do feel for all, plus very hard for U to go through it and its very bad for her and her sister, or try ur way. Everybody has known that one way or another the feeling that their parents love them. It is difficult, but try to ignore them and love urself for u and will be happy, because he seems not the only factor. Way UR UR Special Everyone is unique, but sometimes people take what looks, rather than the real things. Be happy and proud of who and what other people do not comments or cruel behavior by the family EVN st Over time they will realize their mistakes and how r u. treatment, patience and unconditional love have let anyone make u feel bad or Put u down, get up and do ur best in life and be happyproud to pray, and ask to urself / U God's help every step of the road. Love of urself and ur family God loves and helps you if you ask !!!!!!! uuu

Ask Me Ask Me! said...

sometimes go out with her. Bring to a dinner or something. I'm sure he loves you not know, however, is that they do not realize what is within you. Hang in there trying to spend more time getting better with them.

Post a Comment